Maps and GIS
Geographic Information System, GIS, is an important part of our work. We carry out GIS-analyses, 3D-modeling, systems engineering and more. We display data on landslides, erosion, stability, vulnerability and risk in present and future climate conditions in different map viewing services, so-called climate services.
Parts of our work results in WMS data services or map viewing services on the Web. These are our public map viewing services:
(Note: the map viewing services are all in Swedish)
- Landslide Risks along the Gota River
- Borehole and stability investigations Gota River
- Inspection along the Gota River (as well as GPS-tagged photos)
- Landslide Risks along the Nors river
- Observed landslides and other ground movements (Swedish Landslide Database)
- Observed coastal erosion and preconditions for coastal erosion
- Geotechnical investigation areas
- Investigations - stability, climate and vulnerability
We collaborate and use a variety of data from other organisations such as the National Land Survey, the Swedish Geological survey (SGU), the Swedish Civil Contingencies Agency (MSB), the Swedish Transport Administration, County Administration, municipalities etc.
Due to the INSPIRE Directive and Swedish Ordinance on Environmental Data, we are bound to share our information.
We are a member of the Geodata Collaboration since 2011.