Registration is closed.
If you have any questions regarding the on line registration, please address them to our partner Easyconference at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 31 7781130
||Standard fee when paid
1 March–23 May 2012
|Regular conference fee
6 900 SEK
|Reduced fee for ISCOWA members
6 300 SEK
|Reduced fee for students ***
3 800 SEK
|Banquet incl. boat trip for accompanying persons
||All fees plus 25% Swedish VAT.|
||5 800 SEK ≈ 650 € (exchange rate 0,112 according to ECB on 30 Dec 2011).|
||Undergraduate or official PhD students. |
Student registration forms must be accompanied by a signed letter from your head of department attesting to student status.
The regular and reduced fees cover
- conference participation
- proceedings and other documentation
- lunches and coffee breaks (30 May – 1 June 2012)
- welcome reception (29 May 2012)
- banquet with boat trip (31 May 2012)
Deadline for presenters’ registration and payment is 29 February 2012.
Deadline for non-presenters’ registration and payment is 23 May 2012.
Note that there will be no possibility for payment at the conference.
Cancellation and refund policy
Substitutions may be made at any time but please advise the Conference secretariat of a change of name. If you find it necessary to cancel the registration completely, please notify the Conference secretariat immediately.
- Speakers: Provided written notice is received by Wednesday 29 February 2012, a full refund will be given. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Wednesday 29 February 2012, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable. An alternative speaker, such as a co-author or a participant of the same institution, is accepted. Please advice the Conference secretariat for a change of name.
- Non-speakers: Provided written notice is received by Wednesday 18 April 2012, a full refund will be given less a 1000 SEK administration charge. It is regretted for registrations cancelled after Wednesday 18 April 2012, or for no-shows at the conference, the full fee (100% cancellation charges) will be payable.
- Banquet tickets for accompanying persons will be refunded with no deduction if cancelled before 18 April, 2012.
- All refunds will be made after 1 July 2012.